Participation conditions for the Porsche Challenge #3: Share your dream moment
1. The Organiser of the competition is DUOTONE Kiteboarding (hereinafter also referred to as the "Organiser"), Boards & More GmbH, Rabach 1, 4591 Molln, Österreich.
2. The competition will run on the online channels of the Organiser.
3. In order to enter the competition, participants must upload their dream kite moment in form of a video or picture to Instagram and tag @duotone.kiteboarding as well as use the hashtag #PorscheChallenge. Chances of winning can be increased by uploading the dream kite moment also to THE STAGE of the Kite Academy App.
4. Participation in the competition is free of charge. In return for granting the possibility of winning, the Organiser is authorized to process the data provided by the participant for advertising and information purposes and to personalize the advertising media using salutation, first name and surname. The participant is authorized to disagree with this use of their data by the Organiser at any time. If this objection is declared before the submission deadline, the participant will no longer be in contention for the competition.
5. The competition commences on 24.10.2022. The submission deadline is on 11.11.2022 at 00:00 am (CET).
6. The competition runs worldwide. The Organiser is entitled to require the submission of appropriate information or evidence at any time. If a participation requirement cannot be provided, the Organiser shall be entitled to exclude the concerned participant from the competition.
7. Multiple entries – including the participation of the same person with different e-mail addresses – are prohibited.
8. If the accessibility of the competition is restricted due to technical reasons, no claims can be made against the Organiser.
9. Employees of the Organiser are excluded from the competition. The same applies to their respective relatives.
10. Legal recourse is excluded.
11. Participants in the competition must be 18 years or older.
12. Ineligible persons are not entitled to participate in the competition. Influencing equal opportunities through technical manipulation, multiple entries, submission of false personal information or any comparable serious infringement will lead to exclusion from participation, retrospectively if necessary.
After 11.11.2022 the winner of the LIMITED REBEL SLS PORSCHE EDITION will be chosen from all submitted content.
Cash payments, modifications or replacements of the prize are not possible. A transfer of the prize to a third party is also excluded.
14. The winner will be notified in the middle of November via a direct message on Instagram or via email. If the winner does not reply within a period of two days via a direct message on Instagram or email to the contact indicated in the winning notice, the Organiser is not obliged to make any further contact. In this case, the prize claim expires and a new winner will be selected.
15. If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Question PORSCHE CHALLENGE #3: SHARE YOUR DREAM MOMENT“.